Q: Do you offer tours?
A: Yes! You may contact the box office to book a group tour of the facility.
Q: When can I look inside The Strand?
A: The theatre itself is closed when there's not an event going on. You can either schedule a group tour or come see a show!
Events and Rentals
Q: How can I find out what is happening at The Strand?
A: There are several ways to stay in the loop:
• Our Upcoming Events flyer is available outside the theatre.
• Our website is updated daily with events.
• Our Upcoming Events e-mail blast is released every week. To be added, click the “Join Our Mailing List” button to the right.
• We post all of our events on our Facebook and Twitter pages.
Q: How do I rent the theatre and/or event rooms?
A: Please fill out the form found on the website by clicking “Event Room Rental” on our home page.
• Pricing: Event rooms: Range from $250-$1,200 for weekday and week evening events and range from $300 - $1,300 for weekend events. Multi-space rental discounts are offered. Auditorium: Daily rentals start at $1,500 a day with hourly rates available upon request.
• There is more information on Catering, Parking, Event Spaces and more at the Event Room Rental and Booking the Auditorium tab on our home page.
Box Office and Ticketing
Q: When is your box office open?
A: Our Box Office is open from 11:00 am — 6:00 pm Monday through Friday. For events, we open 2 hours before showtime and close 30 minutes after showtime.
Q: How do I buy tickets?
A: There are several ways to purchase tickets:
• By phone: 770.293.0080
• Online: www.earlsmithstrand.org/upcoming-events.php
• In person: 117 North Park Square | Marietta, GA 30060, M-F (see hours above)
Q: Do I have to pay a service charge?
A: If you purchase tickets online, there’s an automatic service charge added to your purchase, and you can print them at home. If you order your tickets over the phone or in person, you can skip the charge and pick them up at Will Call
Q: I can’t make the show. Can I get a refund?
A: We can’t offer refunds for tickets. All sales are final. Please please please be sure you have the correct event and ticket number before you purchase. We hate saying no to people!
Q: I can’t make this show, but I can come to another show. Can I exchange my tickets?
A: Well, that depends. We will do everything we can to make sure you can exchange your tickets, but it depends on show availability. Please call as soon as you know you can’t make it. If you call us after the show you bought tickets for is over, there’s nothing we can do for you.
Q: How much are your tickets?
Our ticket prices are listed under individual events on our calendar page, but generally they are:
Movies: $8 for adults, $7 for seniors, student, and military (please ask for the senior/student/military discount when purchasing)
Strand Live Shows: These ticket prices vary, but they usually hover around $20.
Q: Are there volunteer positions available? Can I be an usher?
A: Yes! If you’d like to get involved, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Do I get free popcorn if I volunteer?
A: Depends. If you’re a nice usher, yes. If you’re a meanie usher, you have to spend the night under the stage with the theatre ghost.
If you have any questions you’d like to see added to this FAQ, please email Manda Costoulas at email@example.com.